This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help customise your experience.
What are cookies?
'Cookies' are tiny text files that are stored by the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Safari) when you visit our website. Most big websites or internet service providers do this too.
Cookies allow our site to remember your preferences and play an important role in making the site work better for you. You can think of cookies as providing a "memory" for the website, enabling it to recognise a user and respond appropriately.
A visit to our website may generate the following types of cookie:
Cookies to provide functionality
- SESS[Unique ID]:This cookie allows logging in and remembering which contact forms you have submitted. This cookie is essential for site functionality and the user experience.
- Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight, has_js: Our Content Management System, Drupal sets these cookies to store user interface preferences.
Third Party and Analytics cookies
How do I turn cookies off?
Most browsers will allow you to control whether or not they accept cookies. Instructions for configuring cookie settings in some of the most popular browsers are available from these pages:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies is also available from www.aboutcookies.org.